Mom life is hard
- We’re raising babies and children – which is an all consuing 24/7 job
- No one ever taught us how to take care of these little humans AND ourselves
- There never seems to be enough time in the day
- Our mom life looks nothing like we imagined it would be – where are these clean floors and magical mornings sipping coffee while our kids say please and thank you while they clean up their toys?
- Everyone wants a snack all the time, and you wake up thinking “what’s for dinner tonight?” and then comes the freight train of all the other things you have to do just to make it through the day
- We feel guilt for working, or not working – and no matter how hard we try we feel like all the other moms are doing it better
- We feel stretched entirely too thing between all the demands and pressures we, and society put on us and it feels less like the weight of the world on our shoulders and more like we’ve already been crushed
It’s insane how much we as mothers have on our plates
Juggling it all feels impossible
- Despite trying out different planners, calendars and check lists we still feel like we’re falling behind and can’t catch up
- We’ve slowly become isolated in our homes, struggling in silence because we aren’t able to pinpoint what the problem is or how to ask for help
- If we start to excel in one area of our life, it’s a given that the others areas are crumbling
- We wonder what we got ourselves into when we decided to become moms and who trusted us with this responsibility
- We feel pulled between wanting to savor every moment of our motherhood, but also looking forward to the day that it’s over – and that guilt for feeling this is crippling
- Having clarity in your role as a mom, wife, friend and woman
- Having confidence in how you choose to raise your children
- Knowing you are able to use your time to your best advantage, and how to create systems that support you and your family, instead of draining you
- You knew how to create time and energy for the things that mattered to you
- Knowing how to say yes, and no to things that help you live aligned with all of your priorities
- Being able to get to the end of your day getting the things you needed AND wanted to get done
Ultimately if you...
- Feel like you never have enough time for the important things in your life
- Find yourself comparing yourself to all these other moms in your social media life and real life and feel like you don’t measure up
- Want to learn how to take ownership of your time and energy as a mom
... this is for you!
Right now, moms are trying to do ALL the things, and while we are super humans – we all have our limits and it’s time we learn how to maximize our abilities within those.
That’s why I created Motherhood Simplified
You are a perfect mom, and I am here to remind you of this.
You know you are ready to do this.
- You can’t believe that mom life was meant to be this hard, there has to be a better
- You’re excited to make your mom life what you always thought it would be
- Creating systems in your mom life that serve you and your family gives you chills in the best way because you know you are about to change your life and your family’s life for the better
… Let’s do this!
So, how does this work exactly?
Instant & lifetime access to ALL content
Video and text content
This course is kept together on a digital platform called Thinkific. Upon purchase you receive instant and lifetime access to all of the course content and all future content upgrades and bonuses.
In addition to all of this you get optional access to an email accountability sequence where I will send you emails from a previous group coaching session I led to walk you through the entire course and ensure you are getting through the content.
You also get to join our private Clutter Free Motherhood mastermind Facebook group where the other moms in the course hang out and find support, accountability and more in depth guidance from me.
Plus these special bonuses
CREATING ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEMS WITH ASHLEY STRONG
FRUMP FIGHTERS WARDROBE GUIDE FOR MOMS
DINNER FOR A DOLLAR WITH SHELLY LONGENECKER
If the ONE thing this course did was ...
…Help you get a grip on your time and energy as a mom
…Created some systems and routines in your life that made everything easier to keep up on
…Reminded you that you are a good mom, and gave you the steps to BE that
I created this course to help moms like you who are wanting a total overhaul of their home, their mindset and their motherhood.
They are ready to take action, they just need to know the HOW.
For $111 this full course is yours for life, mama. You’re ready for this.
Why is Krista the best person to declutter your home with?
Well, I’m a mom just like you who has done it.
I don’t teach decluttering in theory – I will never ask you to do something in your home I haven’t done, or am not willing to do myself.
In 2013 my husband and I moved our family of five from Alaska to Florida with only one suitcase per person.
While I don’t think your goal should be to get rid of it all – I will teach you how to get honest with yourself about what you do have, and how to let go of what isn’t serving you.
Since 2013 we have moved several more times, and have found a comfortable in between of drowning in clutter and having just a suitcase of clothes and toys.
My core beliefs are to be kind, and be supportive and to create the life and home you want, no matter what that looks like.
The Motherhood Simplified community was built on this foundation of experience, passion and support. You are not alone in your quest for simplicity or the struggles that come along with it.
If any of this has resonated with you – you’ve found your tribe and we are here for you!
I can’t wait to get to know you!