Being prepared and holding on to too much stuff is a hard line to walk
- Knowing the difference between just in case and a true need is confusing
- Figuring out hoe to keep emergency supplies in storage feels impossible to add into our every day home space
- Daily mom life is enough to manage, and you wonder how you’re supposed to possibly be prepared for anything more than a regular day
- We carry on generational cycles of keeping everything for the sake of what if, but see our family and friends – even our own homes – drowning in stuff that has little to no value and definitely isn’t helpful in a crisis
- You don’t know where to begin, or what you need, or what kinds of things you should even be preparing for
- The entire process is so overwhelming
I know you struggle
because I did, too
- We have been conditioned to think we need MORE of all the things, in order to be prepared
- When a crisis does hit, we get scared because store shelves are cleared out and we are left wondering what we have, and if it’s enough
- You worry that as a parent your kids will suffer because you didn’t keep enough, or you got rid of something you end up needing
- You have little to no extra motivation or energy to put into this and just can’t see your way out from under all the clutter and know you need to figure this out for you and your family
- Having a home that works for you on a daily basis AND is functional during an emergency situation
- Having a solid plan for food, water, shelter and money in the event of the unknown
- Being able to implement a food storage system without any waste
- Feeling safe and secure even in the event of an emergency
- Teaching your children skills and mindset strategies to also feel safe and secure – these lessons will stick with them for life
- Never having to worry about the unexpected or unknown because you know you are prepared
Ultimately if you...
- Experienced a crisis, major life event or emergency and found yourself under-prepared
- Have thought about being in a crisis and are unsure of how you would handle it or what you would do
- Are stuck between being prepared, and holding onto clutter that actually makes a crisis more difficult
- Do not know the difference between being prepared and being a worst case scenario extreme prepper
You're going to love this!
Right now, moms are experiencing the unknown and need a plan in order to feel in control, and prepared.
That’s why I created Emergency Preparedness As A Minimalist (with the help of my grandma)
You're safe, and always are provided for
Security doesn't come from clutter piles, and you know this
- You are pumped up and ready to prepare!
- You are ready to stand tall and create a preparedness plan that serves your family when they need it
- You are ready, to be ready for anything
- You are excited to be able to feel like you have your family’s back, no matter what life throws your way
… You can do this
So, how does this work exactly?
Instant & lifetime access to ALL content
Video and text content
This course is kept together on a digital platform called Thinkific. Upon purchase you receive instant and lifetime access to all of the course content and all future content upgrades and bonuses.
In addition to all of this you get optional access to an email accountability sequence where I will send you emails from a previous group coaching session I led to walk you through the entire course and ensure you are getting through the content.
You also get to join our private Clutter Free Motherhood mastermind Facebook group where the other moms in the course hang out and find support, accountability and more in depth guidance from me.
Plus these special bonuses
How to create a home inventory using trello
how to map out your home so everything has a place
the ultimate just in case workshop
Creating a vision for your home that works for you
If the ONE thing this course did was ...
- Made you feel more prepared for the unknown
- Gave you a sense of control when your world feels unpredictable and chaotic
- Helped your family in a time of crisis when they needed it most
- Wouldn’t it be worth it?
I created this course alongside my grandma because I believe that as families we need to be prepared for anything, and clutter makes it nearly impossible to do that. This course is designed to help families when they need it most.
For $9 this full course is yours for life, mama. You’re ready for this.
Why is Krista the best person to declutter your home with?
Well, I’m a mom just like you who has done it.
I don’t teach decluttering in theory – I will never ask you to do something in your home I haven’t done, or am not willing to do myself.
In 2013 my husband and I moved our family of five from Alaska to Florida with only one suitcase per person.
While I don’t think your goal should be to get rid of it all – I will teach you how to get honest with yourself about what you do have, and how to let go of what isn’t serving you.
Since 2013 we have moved several more times, and have found a comfortable in between of drowning in clutter and having just a suitcase of clothes and toys.
My core beliefs are to be kind, and be supportive and to create the life and home you want, no matter what that looks like.
The Motherhood Simplified community was built on this foundation of experience, passion and support. You are not alone in your quest for simplicity or the struggles that come along with it.
If any of this has resonated with you – you’ve found your tribe and we are here for you!
I can’t wait to get to know you!