Getting started with decluttering is hard
- We look around at all our stuff and have no idea what to do first
- It feels impossible to do because there is just so much
- We get caught in the distracted cleaning cycle – you know, start here find something belongs in the garage, go to the garage, find the baby clothes bin, sit down and take a trip down memory lane and… wait decluttering didn’t actually happen. Again.
- Everything feels important and you end up just organizing it instead of letting it go – and your next decluttering session feels like starting from square one again
- The piles sit in our entry way, in our closets, or one the couch and never actually make it to the donation center – then the kids see it and all of a sudden everything inside the pile is the BEST. THING. EVER.
- The day to day messes are enough to keep us busy, and decluttering is just another thing on our list that never gets done
- And of course… everyone needs you for snacks, and naps, and everything else so how exactly are you supposed to find time for this?
Did I mention that decluttering is hard…
I know you struggle with it because
- You like your things, and you want to feel secure in knowing you’re prepared – but you can’t seem to find that balance between having enough, but not too much
- It’s emotionally draining to think about pulling the stuff out making a decision on everything in your home
- You worry about getting something and regretting it later because you might need it
- It feels like you’re letting go of sentiments and memories and as a mom that feels cruel
- You have little to no extra energy or motivation to put into this and just can’t see your way out from under all the clutter
- Starting your decluttering journey and realizing it was easier than you thought
- Finally getting rid of those laundry piles scattered throughout your home, and being caught up on it – everyone has clean clothes and they’re easy to find
- Being able to make dinner without having to do dishes before AND after you cook
- Your kids being able to clean up their own messes independently, or with a little guidance from you
- Having clear and clutter free surfaces that don’t visually overwhelm you any more
- Feeling happy and relaxed in your home instead of frantic and stressed
Ultimately if you
- Have been thinking about decluttering, but don’t know what to do first
- Are overwhelmed by the overall task and feel crippled by the series of making decisions about your stuff
- Can’t seem to make forward progress like you want
- Are just stuck, not knowing how to declutter or have already decluttered and need to do more and don’t know how
…..I’ve got your back
Right now, moms are wasting precious time and energy trying to figure out how to declutter their homes – time and energy they could be spending actually decluttering it!
That’s why I created Seven Days To An Uncluttered Home
You’re not alone – you’re not a failure, and I am here to help.
- You are pumped up and ready to go
- You want to take your weekends back and spend time having FUN with your family
- You want to stop nagging your family over their messes
- You are over living a life that feels like a chore, literally, and are going to free yourself from the overwhelm once and for all.
…I feel you, because I was you
I chose to participate in the seven day Motherhood Simplified challenge because I was already struggling with decluttering and organization in my home. My husband and I were already thinking about a bigger home when “surprise!” we were pregnant again. Trying to fit the need for 5 bedrooms and an office into a 3 bedroom no office home… no fun. So I pounced when I saw this challenge! Group support? Organization ideas? Heck yes!!
I was hoping for some organization ideas. I thought we were already living pretty lean in the “things” department… but I was oh so wrong. I got WAY more than I ever imagined! I met the most amazing women who were willing to open up their hidden “problem areas” on video and share their weaknesses and strengths! I learned I didn’t have an organization problem – I had too much stuff to keep consistently organized. Once I was able to look at my home with a new perspective, follow the challenge, then my home really started to fall into place. And my soul into peace!
The best outcome (so far, because let’s be honest, I live with a hoarder haha) has been our kitchen. There’s no pile up of dishes, no “where the heck am I gonna put this now,” and even my hubby is on board. (HUGE win!)
This experience has me so jazzed about my home again. It’s a calming space, and I’m no longer constantly looking at projects I need to get done but don’t have the energy to do. I really enjoyed the group support and ideas too! It was super cool to see I’m not the only one with spice cabinet issues and to visually see via video how the super organized have all their stuff arranged. 12/10 would recommend to a friend!
I chose to participate in the Motherhood Simplified Challenge because I was tired with being unhappy with my home, stressed from my kids, and overwhelmed by our stuff. I have ADHD as well as one of my children so disorganization, procrastination, and being overwhelmed by tasks is a common theme in our lives. I wanted to get past all of these things.
I was hoping to set up a system that allows me to function throughout the day without having to stop and think, reorganize, move a mess, or just give up. I got this and more. Through the challenge I was able to re-examine our belongings and decide what was worth keeping and what needed to go. I realized I held on to way too much stuff. I was worried that decluttering would be anxiety provoking and send me into a panic attack however it was extremely freeing. I have wanted to purge and clean and organize my home so many times but I always struggled with knowing how and where to start. This seven day challenge was organized in a way that made everything so simple!
The best outcome from this challenge was cleaning my kids’ rooms. They had so many toys and so much stuff in their rooms that most of the time they couldn’t even play in their rooms. I felt guilty with the thought of getting rid of their stuff but surprisingly I got huge thank yous from my 10 year old and a “wowww mommy!” from my 3 year old. Not only are their rooms cleaner but everything has a place now so upkeep is easy for even the 3 year old to manage.
This challenge was emotional at times but this process was so therapeutic. My life is so much easier and simpler now and I absolutely recommend this challenge to anyone who struggles with their home and their stuff.
So, how does this work?
This course is kept together on a digital platform called Thinkific. Upon purchase you receive instant and lifetime access to all of the course content and all future content upgrades and bonuses.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS IN SEVEN DAYS – But you can if you want to!
The course content is delivered via video and text.
In addition to all of this you get optional access to an email accountability sequence where I will send you emails from a previous group coaching session I led to walk you through the entire course and ensure you are getting through the content.
You also get to join our private Seven Days To An Uncluttered Home Facebook group where the other moms in the course hang out and find support, accountability and more in depth guidance from me.
After finishing I was able to bake in my kitchen WITH my kids & not worry about a avalanche when they got ingredients. I was able to straighten up toys ONCE a day & not break an ankle all day on toys. That my 6 year old was able to manage her toys better. My husband can clearly find stuff the first time now & doesn’t come home to a trashed house. I feel like I have more time to do the fun parts of motherhood.
I can’t stop talking about it to all my mom friends. It’s been such a life changing experience for me. Wish I would have known giving away my kids toys, & decluttering all my stuff in the house would help me feel less burdened by it all.
FIVE STEP RINSE AND REPEAT DECLUTTERING METHOD FOR ANY AREA OF YOUR HOME
- HOW TO IMPLEMENT A TOY ROTATION
That’s why I created Clutter Free Motherhood
If the ONE thing this course did was
…Got you to actually START decluttering
…Made a dent in the clutter in your home
…Instilled confidence in you to show you that you CAN do this, and it doesn’t have to be so hard?
Wouldn’t it be worth it?
I created this course to help moms get started if they haven’t, and to help them when they’ve fallen into a rut.
The moms in this course do it several times over because it is so simple and effective! Yes, they do it more than once!
For $67 this full course is yours for life, mama. You’re ready for this.
Why is Krista the best person to declutter your home with?
Well, I’m a mom just like you who has done it.
I don’t teach decluttering in theory – I will never ask you to do something in your home I haven’t done, or am not willing to do myself.
In 2013 my husband and I moved our family of five from Alaska to Florida with only one suitcase per person.
While I don’t think your goal should be to get rid of it all – I will teach you how to get honest with yourself about what you do have, and how to let go of what isn’t serving you.
Since 2013 we have moved several more times, and have found a comfortable in between of drowning in clutter and having just a suitcase of clothes and toys.
My core beliefs are to be kind, and be supportive and to create the life and home you want, no matter what that looks like.
The Motherhood Simplified community was built on this foundation of experience, passion and support. You are not alone in your quest for simplicity or the struggles that come along with it.
If any of this has resonated with you – you’ve found your tribe and we are here for you!
I can’t wait to get to know you!