How much you declutter won’t matter if you don’t stop or slow the clutter from coming in. Decluttering and then bringing more stuff into your home as quickly as it leaves is going to drive you bananas. In today’s episode, I share the first ground rule I teach all moms that take the Decluttering Simplified course to help them keep from bringing more stuff into their homes as they’re decluttering and how to get the best results when decluttering.
I teach you how to say no and decide what’s worth spending on because, I mean, kids do have needs.
To be completely honest, a lot of people fall into this cycle unknowingly because we’ve just gotten so used to consuming so much, so often. With Amazon prime and super easy return processes, it just consumes all of our resources.
When you declutter consciously, it makes you want to be more mindful about what you bring in, and being more mindful of what you bring in helps you get in touch with what you already have.
Listen to today’s episode to learn how to declutter without bringing more stuff into your home.
Main Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Why decluttering won’t matter if you don’t stop or slow down the clutter from coming in
- The method I teach in Decluttering Simplified to prevent more clutter from coming in as clutter is going out
- How to get the best results when decluttering
- Workshop: How to Have a Home that is Peaceful, Inspires Creativity, and is Easy to Clean Up
- Course: Decluttering Simplified