When we decluttered down to one suitcase each, here are some things you need to know about that. Because I am not into extreme minimalism.
1. We did it because it was the best option for us at the time. Logistically it made the most sense.
1. It was really hard. I had no concept about how much we had, or how much fit into a suitcase.
2. No one wanted my stuff. Straight up, no one wanted it, needed it or would take it.
3. Would I do it again? Under those circumstances, absolutely. Just because? Probably not.
4. Do I think others should do it? Maybe. What I think people should really take away from it are these two things: 1. you're going to have to trash things. 2. You're going to get familiar with what and how much you really have. And it will surprise you.
More about me, a not extreme minimalist
I’m a mom just like you who has decluttered her entire home.
I don’t teach decluttering in theory, and I will never ask you to do something in your home that I have not done myself.
All the tips and strategies you find in this course have worked for thousands of other moms.
I’m here to help you find that sweet spot of having enough, but not too much, so you can feel less stressed in your home.